The Agra Bareksa is a business group which develops forest plantation with resources in Kalimantan, Indonesia. Agra Bareksa commenced business in 2008 and is a private Indonesia registered and operated company. Agra Bareksa operates three forest plantation concessions in Kalimantan. Operations are co-ordinated from a Corporate Head Quarter located in Jakarta. Our professional plantation team is currently focussing on infrastructure development, plantation establishment, maintenance and protection. Future development will include integration of harvesting, processing and trading of forest products processed from logs grown in our plantations. (http://www.agra-bareksa.com)
- Responsible to handle all personnel administrations including payroll, employee database, medical, industrial relation, etc.
- Male, maks 35 years old
- Preferable D3/S1 in Administration
- Preferable Supervisor specializing in Clerical/ Administrative Support or equivalent min 2 years
- Software competency : Ms Office, especially Excel is a must
- Able to work under pressure, tight schedule, independently and team player
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill
- Placement : Distrik, Kalimantan
If you meet the above requirements and have an interest to join with PT Agra Bareksa Indonesia, send your comprehensive resume (CV) to:
JL. Aipda KS. Tubun Raya no 66C
Jakarta Barat 11410
For further detail information about job requirement and to apply online, please refer official source from PT Agra Bareksa Indonesia and jobstreet.com on following link bellow. All applications will be treated in strict confidentially, only short listed candidate will be processed.